Détails de l'emploi
- Salaire proposé > 80 000€
- Expérience 3 - 5 ans
- Localisation Paris
- Type CDI
- Compétences CLOUD, MICROSOFT AZURE
Description de l'emploi
Our client is a fast-growing international company operating in more than 130 countries. Their global headquarters and main R&D divisions are located in Paris , with North American headquarters in Chicago and offices in Houston, London, Madrid and Montreal. Through its partnership network, They operate in more than 130 countries.
Our solutions make a difference – and so do our people.
In order to drive its cloud transformation strategy, we have created a new position for a Cloud Engineer / Architect with experience in the software industry who knows how to lead IT operations for large-scale, web-based applications.
You will participate in transformation transforming current cloud services into a public-cloud (Azure/AWS) based solution
In your former role you might have been a System Engineer or even Administrator or a Cloud Consultant, Cloud Architect. We do not care about the title, only that you know who to develop a hybrid cloud structure and strategy!
This is a global role. You are required to be fluent in French and English. Person can be based in Paris/ Ile de France or remote (Lille, Rouen, Reims, Metz… ). There will be interaction with team in Chicago and The Hague.
You should be able to demonstrate
▪ Experience working with Azure (3-5 years)
▪ Experience with designing, implementing, and tuning databases such as MS-SQL, MongoDB, Cosmos, Oracle, MySQL
▪ Experience using security technologies (security by design) such as SAML, Identity sever, OpenID Connect, OAuth
▪ Experience with middleware technologies/gateways such as RabbitMQ, Kong
▪ Experience in running web applications (deployment, management, and optimization of related IT infrastructures)
▪ Experience working within Scaled Agile Framework, or large multi-site, Agile environments
▪ Strong knowledge of architectural styles and design patterns. Microservices experience is a plus
▪ Experience using UML is a plus
▪ Strong knowledge of ITILv3 is a plus
▪ Excellent analysis skills and service (application, infra) design
▪ Able to explain clearly the benefits of architectural approaches in terms of business value
▪ Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken, English and French
▪ Excellent presentation skills, comfort in front of large audiences
▪ Team player with strong inter-personal skills
▪ High energy and self-motivation
▪ Strong customer focus
▪ Servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
▪ Ability to adjust work schedule as needed
▪ Ability to work with multiple priorities
▪ Subject Matter Self-learner